Sunday, April 11, 2010

I continue to say....

that unless you live with someone you shouldn't judge how wonderful someone is or isn't.
I say this mostly for the married folk. I got to thinking one day after hearing over and over and over did I mention OVER again how wonderful my husband is, what a great and wonderful man he is...all this while going through a super rough patch in our relationship. I thought about this whenever I heard how terrible a good friend of mine is to her husband and how people can't believe he tolerates her behavior towards him blah blah blah...and then I caught a small glimpse of what happens behind closed doors.
Don't judge others lives based on what you see when amongst the crowds, always keep in mind that for the most part Men & Woman act very differently when that door is shut. You see what people want you to see and nothing more.
Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE has their flaws. Some not as bad as others, but flawed never the less.
In realizing that my husband really isn't as bad as some others out there... I'll leave the thought that the grass isn't always greener on the other side...and worse sometimes it's just dyed....

No comments:

Post a Comment