Monday, March 22, 2010

Miscommunication leads to complication

that's the second line to Lauren Hill's "Lost One" song..... one of my favorite albums and one of my favorite songs on that album. It speaks her mind on a situation that eventually (in my opinion lead to her downfall).
This line has turned into a symbolic moment in my life.
Life at home is threatening to go back to normal...at least in my home. I believe they (my parents) will be going back to their own home this Thursday. I'll miss them but I think I've missed a good nights sleep just a little more.
I was looking into the time they've spent here and realized if they do end up leaving on Thursday they've officially been here 40 days. There are 40 days in Lent....hmmm could it be a coincidence? Well I don't believe in coincidences so maybe not.
We'll see how life goes once they go back home, and things go back to "normal". I know for me they never will. I can't just pretend like nothings happened and that life is wonderful with the people that I most love and most protected and did for.
I am curious to see how it all turns out. I have plenty of drama in my life to not care to add more. So on that note, I will continue to live my life and accept those who love me and show me so and I will continue to remove those who do the exact opposite.....
Praying that I can forgive the way I have been forgiven.....

No comments:

Post a Comment