Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today is Sunday, the 25th day of this year, so far I have managed to do absolutely nothing!
I lost my job in June last year, after working for 3 years in a company I believed in.  The problem was never the company but those who were "running" it, they ran it into the ground.  I met some great people there and some definite horrible people there, but all in all it was an experience. 
Previous to that I worked for 5 years with a telecommunications company, where the money was good, the benefits great, but the daily grind of life became unbearable.  It was my first taste of unfairness in the workplace.  I pretty much gave my all for the five years I was there and never saw a return in my favor.  My last straw was when a promoted based on whom she knew not what she knew told me "you should worry less about a title and more about helping your peers" WTF!!!  
Anyway so like I started today is the 25th day of the year and I've done nothing.  I'm not sure if I'm in a state of depression or I was just meant to do this.  I am extremely disappointed as I will be turing 30 in 30 days (LOL the irony) and I am no where near where I expected to be at this time in my life.  Its amazing how life changes in a matter of seconds.
I have no idea where my life is going in the next day, month or year, all I know is that I am here and there must be a purpose as to why I am here. 
I have decided to start this blog, because I like to write my thoughts and I enjoy using my laptop, so why not put the two of them together.
I will write about my daily comings and goings as well as what my life has been like, joys and sorrows, trials and tribulations and all that has gone on in my lifetime.  I will include places I've been too, people I've met and situations that I have both, been thrown into and have gotten myself into.
If I get feedback it would be great, but at the end I'm just doing this for myself my soul.
Make a Change
Chunmon

No comments:

Post a Comment