Thursday, January 29, 2009

When it rains it pours

I'm going away to the Bahamas this weekend, to Atlantis to watch the Superbowl (GO CARDINALS!)
Anyway I keep feeling inside that once I come back from this trip, life is going to change around for the better...now it's just a feeling, and I'm staying positive about it.
Well so far I've gotten two job calls.  One from AFLAC where I have an interview on Wednesday with.  Then today I got a call/email from a temp agency I had applied with late last year for a job that pays 20 bucks an hour, part-time, 3 days a week.  I'm kind of excited about it. 
It's funny that I have no one near me with whom I can have an adult conversation with and have a dialogue with, it's one great thing that I am missing in my life, among other stuff.
But I miss that, I miss having long talks with someone who was interested and wanted to have a dialogue with me.
Oh well we can't have it all can we!
LOL! Well today was a good day lmao! One more day and I'm out of this miserable weather and in to the sun to have fun! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment